Individual career planning and development, exciting challenges and a lot of room for creativity: This makes the working environment at the TÜV NORD GROUP special and allows us to provide excellent solutions for people, technology and the environment in more than 70 countries throughout the world. We act responsibly, combine sustainability, innovation and cooperativeness and appreciate diversity as a source of inspiration within our company. Come and join our team!
We make the World safer.
The DMT GmbH & Co. KG is part of the TÜV NORD group and provides international Engineering- and Test services to the following sectors of Mining and Deposit Reconnaissance, Coking Technology, Civil Engineering, Mechanical and Systems Engineering as well as Product- and Building safety. In addition, the company develops and builds Measurement systems, including the production of Inspection- and Test products for various Industries.
At our location in Essen or Nottingham, business area Consulting Services, we are currently seeking to fill the following position:
Digital Mining Expert m/f/d
This is what you can expect
- Bundle and develop company wide new digital products and services in the area of mining
- Contribute to the design of a completely new digital service ecosystem and manage the corresponding business processes accordingly
- Define the corresponding IT-architecture
- Conduct process analysis of mining operations and / or customers' processes
- Identify customer demands with other departments
- Support innovation and R&D projects
This is what we expect
- Degree in engineering (ideally mining or mechanical / electrical or industrial engineering) or comparable, either way with a strong IT affinity
- Relevant working experience in a similar position, including first experiences in the field of Service Systems Engineering
- Strong communication skills in English (both spoken and written) along with the ability to present complex technical concepts at congresses or to customers
- German communication skills would be an advantage
- Willingness to travel on a regular basis
Why you should choose us
- A flexible working hours scheme helps you to better balance your work and personal life.
- We actively support our employees in their personal and professional advancement with a wide range of internal seminars and our management development programme.
- You can also look forward to a number of attractive benefits such as capital-forming payments, support in childcare questions and a company pension scheme – to mention just a few.