Individual career planning and development, exciting challenges and a lot of room for creativity: This makes the working environment at the TÜV NORD GROUP special and allows us to provide excellent solutions for people, technology and the environment in more than 70 countries throughout the world. We act responsibly, combine sustainability, innovation and cooperativeness and appreciate diversity as a source of inspiration within our company. Come and join our team!
We make the World safer.
The DMT GmbH & Co. KG is part of the TÜV NORD group and provides international Engineering- and Test services to the following sectors of Mining and Deposit Reconnaissance, Coking Technology, Civil Engineering, Mechanical and Systems Engineering as well as Product- and Building safety. In addition, the company develops and builds Measurement systems, including the production of Inspection- and Test products for various Industries.
At DMT GmbH & Co. KG, based at our location in Nursultan/Kazakhstan, we are currently seeking to fill the following position:
Regional Manager Kasachstan / Business Development m/f/d
This is what you can expect
- Sell our mining engineering and consulting services to clients and represent a wide sales portfolio of worldwide applicable, specialised mining engineering services, working with an internationally well-known service provider to the mining industry with a strong brand name and client base
- Manage related bidding processes
- Take responsibility for all business development activities and acquire new contract awards from existing accounts and new contacts
- Provide market feedback, contribute to business strategies and business development
- Cooperate with the international sales network within our group worldwide
This is what we expect
- Technical university degree in geotechnics, mining engineering or a related field
- Relevant experience in the mining industry with a proven track record in sales and distribution (ideally related to consulting services in the Kazakh market)
- Well-established contacts in the mining industry in Kazakhstan
- Experience with Kazakh regulations and processing of tender documents
- Strong communication skills in Russian and a good command of English or German
- Team-player mentality and cooperative working style in an intercultural sales and project environment
Why you should choose us
- Competitive salary and a bonus package
- An interesting role in an intercultural, motivated project team
- Support in your personal and professional advancement with a wide range of internal seminars and our management development program