For our location in Minnneapolis we are looking for
The Implementation Consultant is a dynamic, multifaceted role that’s anything but routine. These employees utilize hands-on technical skills primarily doing SQL programming and using HighJump’s in-house configuration tools throughout the entire life-cycle of a software implementation project, working directly with customers and strategizing with senior management.
Our Implementation Consultants wear many hats – today they may be a business analyst, tomorrow a developer, process analyst, or customer interaction specialist. They’re part of a hardworking, multi-level team where everyone’s input matters and doors are always open. Opportunities to solve everyday implementation challenges, both technical and functional, make this position exciting.
The most successful Implementation Consultants are confident, quick-thinking people who set high goals and even higher standards - and aren’t afraid to ask questions to get the job done right. They possess at least an intermediate level of understanding of RDBMS concepts and SQL skills. These people get results, and they also tend to move up quickly. Join us.
· Bachelor’s degree, preferably in the field in Computer Science, MIS, or IS/IT
· Experience with writing, reading, and troubleshooting SQL queries
· Experience with translating business requirements into technical design documents using Microsoft Visio, Word, Project, and Excel
· Exposure to networking tools, Windows operating systems, and database management systems
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills
· Ability and desire to travel up to 30% within the U.S.
· Supply Chain Management domain expertise
· Customer service and consulting experience
· Project management experience