Individual career planning and development, exciting challenges and a lot of room for creativity: This makes the working environment at the TÜV NORD GROUP special and allows us to provide excellent solutions for people, technology and the environment in more than 70 countries throughout the world. We act responsibly, combine sustainability, innovation and cooperativeness and appreciate diversity as a source of inspiration within our company. Come and join our team!
We make the World safer.
The DMT GmbH & Co. KG is part of the TÜV NORD group and provides international Engineering- and Test services to the following sectors of Mining and Deposit Reconnaissance, Coking Technology, Civil Engineering, Mechanical and Systems Engineering as well as Product- and Building safety. In addition, the company develops and builds Measurement systems, including the production of Inspection- and Test products for various Industries.
At our location in Essen (Germany) our business area Exploration Seismic is currently seeking to fill the following position for various projects within Europe and overseas:
QHSE Manager m/f/d
This is what you can expect
- Take responsibility for all aspects of quality, health, safety and environmental management for the seismic operations of the department Exploration Seismic
- Develop and maintain the existing QHSE management system and report regularly to the departmental management on the status of the system
- Organize all QHSE aspects for the seismic crews and make sure that all crews have sufficient and suitable HSE staff available
- Manage aspects resulting from the implementation and operation of the QHSE management system such as risk assessments, project specific planning, staff QHSE training, provision of suitable PPE to project staff, inspections, incident reporting and investigation, organizing and undertaking regular internal QHSE audits
- Ensure that the QHSE management system of suppliers and subcontractors complies with internal requirements
- Liaise with QHSE representatives of the clients to ensure that the DMT QHSE management system will deliver and cover the clients’ QHSE requirements
This is what we expect
- A scientific or engineering university degree
- Relevant QHSE experience as well as experience working in foreign countries
- Track record in oil and gas exploration (IOGP)
- Good knowledge of the international standards ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OSHAS 18001 (preferable a NEBOSH Certificate) and a sound understanding of the German legislative environment
- Strong communication skills in English and German both spoken and written; additional languages advantageous
- Intercultural competence along with an independent, yet team-oriented working style
- Willingness to travel regularly (also on short notice) for various projects within Europe and overseas
Why you should choose us
- We actively support our employees in their personal and professional advancement with a wide range of internal seminars and our management development programme.
- You can also look forward to a number of attractive benefits such as capital-forming payments, support in childcare questions, a company pension scheme – to mention just a few.