HighJump currently has a full-time position open for a Customer Success Executive to work in our Minneapolis, MN office, or remotely.
This position will be responsible for ensuring that assigned HighJump Customers become “Raving Fans”, which will facilitate selling all applicable components of the HighJump Software solution in order to maximize Customer ROI. The solution includes: license, services, support and hardware. In addition, the Customer Success Executive should serve as a trusted networked advisor and key contact for their customers to build enduring relationships. This position requires the ability to work autonomously and also requires domain knowledge.
- Sell additional license, services, support and hardware to existing customers and actively seek to expand the HighJump footprint in Customers to their existing as well as other divisions and subsidiaries.
- Responsible for working with the operations team to uncover new selling opportunities with existing customers
- Develop a solution and relationship map of the entire HighJump Value Chain for the entire Customer organization including subsidiaries
- Engage additional contacts, departments and divisions within assigned customer base
- Know all aspects of customer organization and understand the full opportunity
- Proactively look for new professional service selling opportunities
- Work closely with the hardware sales team to drive additional hardware sales
- Conduct customer roadshows to keep customers “part of the family”
- Actively use and improve sales techniques, tools and methodologies
- Continually strive to learn and stay current with new approaches to selling. Learn from others and attend sales training “re-freshers” as needed
- Set regular business goals
- Responsible for meeting assigned sales quota
- Help other departments achieve their objectives with customer base (e.g. case studies, references…)
- Understand all HighJump solutions that you will be responsible for selling, the industries you are selling to and the strategies you are using with the ability to communicate and discuss at high level with prospects and customers
- Request or get education on solutions, industries and strategies where knowledge is not strong
- Provide accurate and realistic sales forecasts to HighJump management
- Participate in the regular Forecasting process on sales activity to discuss opportunities and resource needs in your territory
- Maintain an accurate sales pipeline and customer database with required data on each account and opportunity
- Work closely with all departments to best represent the customer and HighJump
- Regular contact with assigned customers (customers should be contacted monthly and visited at least annually)
- Ensure customer awareness of all HighJump capabilities
- Escalate any issues that prevent customer from being a reference or threaten their continued investment in HighJump.
- 40% travel required