Individual career planning and development, exciting challenges and a lot of room for creativity: This makes the working environment at the TÜV NORD GROUP special and allows us to provide excellent solutions for people, technology and the environment in more than 70 countries throughout the world. We act responsibly, combine sustainability, innovation and cooperativeness and appreciate diversity as a source of inspiration within our company. Come and join our team!
We make the World safer.
The DMT GmbH & Co. KG is part of the TÜV NORD group and provides international Engineering- and Test services to the following sectors of Mining and Deposit Reconnaissance, Coking Technology, Civil Engineering, Mechanical and Systems Engineering as well as Product- and Building safety. In addition, the company develops and builds Measurement systems, including the production of Inspection- and Test products for various Industries.
At our location in Essen our business area Mining Consulting & Engineering is looking for a
Project Engineer for Electrical/Mechanical Mining Consulting Services m/f/d
This is what you can expect
- Contribute to electrical/mechanical tasks related to international surface/underground mining consulting projects
- Manage the selection, dimensioning and specification of mining equipment and/or electrical equipment including power supply and infrastructure
- Assess the maintenance status of mining equipment/electrical equipment and asset valuation
- Elaboration of technical/economic studies (feasibility studies, due diligence reports etc.)
- Take responsibility for projects acquisition and proposal preparation
This is what we expect
- Degree (B.Sc./B.Eng./M.Sc./M.Eng.) with a focus on electrical/mechanical mining engineering or equivalent
- Several years of experience in mining operations or mining consulting as well as experience in leading international mining projects
- Proven track record in electrical/mechanical engineering as well as in open-pit and/or underground mining
- Strong communication skills in English (business language) as well as at least one additional language (e.g. German and French or Spanish or Russian)
- Proficieny with MS Office
- Confident demeanour and good organisational abilities along with a customer-oriented, reliable working style, also under tight deadlines
- Business acumen (sales skills, proposal preparation) and team player mentality
- Willingness to travel
Why you should choose us
- A flexible working hours scheme helps you to better balance your work and personal life.
- We actively support our employees in their personal and professional advancement with a wide range of internal seminars and our management development programme.
- You can also look forward to a number of attractive benefits such as capital-forming payments, support in childcare questions, a company pension scheme and a company car – to mention just a few.