Voiteq located in Blackpool, United Kingdom, is a leading global supplier of voice-directed solutions for optimization of intralogistics processes. The company offers a range of ways to improve warehouse, in-store and inspection operations with the award winning VoiceMan product family: VoiceMan Warehouse Execution System (WES), Connector VoiceMan Screen-to-voice, VoiceMan Connect for SAP and other WMS/ERP-Systems. All solutions are supported by a sophisticated data analytics tool to provide operational transparency. The Voiteq Competence Center specializes in communication with SAP users and SAP consulting firms. The SAP NetWeaver certified VoiceMan offers a seamless connection of various mobile solutions to SAP ERP-Systems. Voiteq has offices in North America, the UK, France and Germany. The company belongs to the Business Unit Software and is part of the Business Area Logistics Systems belonging to the international technology group Körber.
The Business Area Logistics Systems is the leading supplier of fully-integrated solutions for optimizing complex internal and external logistics processes. Under a common roof the companies of this Business Area offer solutions in the fields of warehouse and conveying technology, palletization plants, software and logistics network controls as well as system integration.
The Körber Group is an international technology group with around 10,000 employees all over the world. It unites technologically leading companies with 140 production, service, and sales companies and offers its customers solutions, products, and services in the Business Areas of Logistics Systems, Pharma Systems, Tissue, Tobacco and Körber Digital.
For our location in Blackpool we are looking for
Main duties include:
* Installing and configuring our software solutions on “test” and “live” servers, both remotely and out on our customer’s sites
* Creating and carrying out scripted testing of our software solutions, either in the office or at the customer’s site.
* Training external or internal users of all levels and abilities to use our solutions, be it one-to-one, via webinar, classroom or “shop floor” based methods.
* Creating high quality technical and end-user documentation (e.g. updating customer user guides with software updates) and maintaining effective QA procedures for our solutions.
* Liaising with and supporting customers at all levels, from warehouse operatives to management level.
* Leading the delivery of software and hardware implementations on-site.
* Working collaboratively with internal technical and project teams, and other third parties.
Skills and Competencies Required
* Experience of training, coaching or supervising users of IT systems
* Excellent written, communication and customer facing skills
* Self-motivated, able to use own initiative and confident to question
* Effective team worker and ability to deal and work with people of all levels
* Proactive with good problem-solving skills
* Excellent organisation and time management skills to meet set targets and deadlines
* Proven technical skills in a commercial environment to include MS operating systems, SQL, IT hardware and TCP/IP networking
* Experience of stock management, stock control systems, warehouse environments, supply chain infrastructure
* Experience with Honeywell (Vocollect) Voice Solutions